- That the Bible is God’s inspired and inerrant Word of God to mankind. The Bible is our only authentic source of God’s revelation to us and all men. Through it He reveals Himself to us, shows us our need of a Savior, and informs us what He has done to provide salvation for mankind.
- That God is Triune - one God who exists as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ is both fully God and fully man; that He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, and offered Himself in mankind’s place to earn our forgiveness, and make possible spiritual life, and a personal relationship with God.
- That the Holy Spirit is the manifest presence of God. He convicts us of sin, teaches us spiritual truths according to the written word and permanently indwells believers.
- That this congregation is subject only to the Word of God and the Holy Spirit.